These are pictures of our kitchen. On the counter is our beautiful new Kitchen Aid mixer. I already used it this week. It was so fun. It was on back order so we've been waiting for it for a little while. Thanks to Mum and Dad Dow for their generous gift to us. That's how our kitchen table looks when I'm sewing. I hope that someday I will get to have my own sewing room so I don't have to put it away all the time. Todd would also appreciate it if we could use our kitchen table all of the time. That is a blanket I'm working on for Megan's baby. I started a tradition with my first nephew that I don't think my sisters will ever let me stop of making baby blankets for each one.
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Kitchen and Sewing
These are pictures of our kitchen. On the counter is our beautiful new Kitchen Aid mixer. I already used it this week. It was so fun. It was on back order so we've been waiting for it for a little while. Thanks to Mum and Dad Dow for their generous gift to us. That's how our kitchen table looks when I'm sewing. I hope that someday I will get to have my own sewing room so I don't have to put it away all the time. Todd would also appreciate it if we could use our kitchen table all of the time. That is a blanket I'm working on for Megan's baby. I started a tradition with my first nephew that I don't think my sisters will ever let me stop of making baby blankets for each one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love the colors in the baby quilt! and your mixer looks very nice there on the counter. We're glad you're enjoying it.
Post a Comment