We took a few family pics with our cameras in our backyard. It is the first time we've all been together since the wedding. It was really a fun trip. I took so many pictures, so sorry if you get bored of seeing them all. By the way that spot on my shoulder in the top picture is Ian's drool. Yummy. I can't believe how big Brody is getting. His personality is just so sweet most of the time. Right before we left on Sunday to drive back, he came up to me with a sad little face and said "Katie I don't want you to go. Why can't you stay here?" It broke my heart to hear him say that. It can be pretty hard sometimes not being close to all of the family that we have. But we love it when we do get to see everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment