skip to main |
skip to sidebar
WARD CAMPOUT!!
Todd looks so awake.
At least Mandy looks good in the morning.
Last night we went to a ward campout which of course happened to be on the same night as Logan and Zachary's birthday party. Sorry guys. Anyway it was pretty fun. We set up our awesome tent and then laid out our beds. Todd and I bought some pool rafts ($1.50 bargain) and used them as our air mattresses. I think we all had a pretty fun time, we played Phase 10 with another couple for about 3 hours. Then we pretty much all just hung out together, Todd would occasionally chat with someone else. When I commented on how we were at a ward campout but we were only talking to Eric and Mandy, Todd brought up the point that our family relationships are the most important. Good point. Anyway that is a picture of Eric in our sweet tent, and the other two are in the morning after we woke up. I don't know if I can really say woke up, we didn't really sleep. There was an awesome wind storm that we thought was going to blow the tent over that I think kept most of us up all night. It was a good time though.
3 comments:
we were very impressed to see a blog entry already! way to go katie!
Looks like you guys had a great time...especially Todd in the morning! :o)
Where's a picture of you, Katie? Looks like a fun time. Love you. See you in 5 days!!!
Post a Comment