Sunday, August 12, 2007

Bar Harbor and Sandy Beach

I love seafood and so does Todd so one of our main priorities when going to Maine was going to the coast. So we drove up on Thursday and started off at Sandy Beach. Hyrum had to decide if he really wanted to get in or not.
The boys all decided to get in right away even though the water was freezing. I didn't think I was going to until I pretty much got soaked taking Payton out in the water. So I went and changed into my swimsuit.


After the beach we went to The Fish House Grill and had dinner. Todd and I of course ordered the most expensive items, but it was very good. I took a picture of Payton and then Hyrum wanted a picture and then I took one of Todd in his new bib.


No comments: