Friday, September 7, 2007

Love Weekends

I absolutely love coming home from school on Friday nights. It means I have two whole days ahead of me without too much to worry about. Tonight we have our stake BBQ. I don't know how exciting it will be, but at least it's free food. Something we can all use. I've been very diligent in trying to keep up with my planning for school, so I might even get to sew this weekend or something fun like that. (The real reason I'm blogging today is because Mandy said that she would update her blog whenever I do. Although I think it's a little unfair because she will at least have a baby to blog about, when I have nothing. But oh well we'll see if she updates now.)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Good for you (keeping up with work so you get to do something fun on the weekend). That's a good stress-releiver for sure. Love, Mum

mandy said...

also i was without a computer for like a week so that's my excuse