Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Awesome Husband

Sometimes I take Todd for granted and how great he is to me. But in the past few weeks since I've been sick and I can't do as much cooking and other things as I used to, I've really seen how lucky I am that we found each other. Even though I get frustrated with him sometimes because he doesn't think exactly like I do, I really am grateful for all he does for me. He cleans the house the majority of the time, he brings me things when I feel like I can't move, and he even cooks now. When before he always told me he didn't know how. He has taken on quite a few different cooking experiences. I guess all in all I really just want to say how much I love him and how much I've appreciated his attitude during this pregnancy. I'm so blessed to have him in my life.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

So nice to hear!

Rheanna said...

He's a Dow...Mum and Dad did an awesome job with their boys!

Albert said...

Thanks for the picture. Todd looks like he has reduced in weight. He always was easy to live with.