Monday, January 21, 2008
Baby Stuff and Big Belly
My belly is continuing to grow and grow and grow. Here is the latest picture, taken yesterday. I think it looks a little funny because Todd didn't get it from the right angle, but he thought it looked fine, so I posted it. So this is my 5 month picture. I don't think I'll have Mandy's problem of people not believing me when I'm 8 months pregnant. My belly also means that I'm really not fitting into much of my old clothes anymore so I got to go shopping and buy a lot of fun stuff today. Really cute, but I probably spent too much money. Todd said it was okay though!!! Hopefully, I'll last now until the end. (If I don't get too big...)
Here is our changing table/dresser. We have a crib that matches it, but my dad really wanted to put it together for us, so we are waiting until he visits in March.
Here are a few pictures of our stroller and carseat. You can see the pattern in the second picture. We also have the play yard that matches, but I had just taken it down when I thought about taking pictures and I didn't really want to put it together again.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
You look great and all your baby stuff looks like you and Todd are ready for baby Dow to arrive on the scene in May.
You look cute Katie!
Todd looks good with his new haircut. I can't wait to get my hair cut when I come to visit in March.
Katie, you do look so cute! I can't wait to see you. It looks like you are well on your way to getting ready for baby Dow in May.
Katie, you look wonderful! Don't worry, not all of us can be as small as Mandy when we're pregnant :o)
Post a Comment