Saturday, May 17, 2008
No Internet
Well I haven't posted for so long mainly because we don't have internet at our house right now. That is another painful story in and of itself, but we should be getting it very soon. (It's sooo expensive.) Well on Tuesday I will be exactly 40 weeks pregnant. I'm really hoping that I don't make it that far, but I probably will. My mom will be here tomorrow, she's been checking on me about every four hours since Thursday to make sure I'm not having any contractions. I did tell her I would call, but apparently she doesn't believe me. So hopefully the next post you will see on here will be Todd and I with a happy little baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Glad to have the update Katie, looking forward to the pictures of the 3 of you. May it be sooner than later and a quick and painless event! :)
Yay! I'm so excited that you are at the end of your pregnancy. I hope all goes well and happens soon for you.
Post a Comment