Monday, June 15, 2009

A few fun facts

Well, no pictures for right now - I'm too lazy to hook up the camera to my computer. But I just wanted to write down a few of the fun new things that Lincoln is doing. No not walking yet, I think I'm okay with that. Anyway he learned a few weeks ago how to come down the stairs. He loves going up and down. He loves talking on the phone. He gets it right up to his ear and just jabbers away. It sounds like he is saying hello. He also likes to put the phone up to my ear and talk for me. He also likes to give me kisses. All in all he is really growing up. We love him so much and he is so fun. I guess I could say a little about Todd and I. Todd is taking the summer off of school and just working. He is training for the Military Physical Fitness Test. I am a stay at home mom this summer. It has been awesome. However, since I am a title 1 school I get to go to 9 days of Professional Development throughout the summer - yipee. I've been grateful that my sister, Bri, has been willing to watch Linc. We have Seven Peaks passes, but have yet to use them because of this awesome weather. I can't decide whether to hate it or love it. Well that's it for now, pics to come soon.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Working in the summer STINKS!!!