Well we arrived here in sunny California on Sunday morning. After getting our rental car and going to the hotel to find out that we couldn't check in yet, we went to find something to eat. Then we found a local ward and went to church. Afterwards we drove back to our hotel and checked in. We got lucky and got a room with a balcony facing the pool, it's really quite nice. We took a nap - we had been up since around 5:15 on Sunday morning. After that refreshing time we took a drive to the temple. What a beautiful sight that is. We are going to try to switch off with Lincoln tomorrow so that we can both go to a session. Yesterday we went to Sea World. It was really cool. Mostly the shows. We saw five of them. Shamu and his whale friends can really do some fun tricks. In one of the shows they had these acrobats that were doing some pretty amazing things. I won't bore you anymore with details. I don't have any personal pics because I didn't bring my camera cord, but here are some from the internet.
The trainers did all sorts of flips and tricks with the whales. So cool.
Those screens in the background that are blue, moved all over the place. Cool effects.
I never realized how close to the freeway this temple is. What a beautiful beacon.



4 comments:
Glad to hear that you guys are having a fun trip.Can't wait to see some pictures when you get home. Have fun and be safe!
It's so fun to visit San Diego! Glad you guys had a fun time!
Love that pic of the temple and I love all the pics in the above post. We missed you guys, glad you had fun!
Post a Comment