Saturday, October 3, 2009

Catching up I guess

Well I've been a total slacker lately on blogging. I can't believe it has been over a month since I posted. Here are the things we've been doing. In no certain order.
Playing with Owen. He's like the same size as Linc so Lincoln thinks he gets to sit on him and take his binky and other fun stuff like that.
Lincoln threw some fits. Hopefully this isn't a bad sign for the terrible two's.

We hung out with Kenna and Porter. Again Lincoln thinks he needs to help care for this baby. Porter takes it well though.
Lincoln got a bruise on his ear. No idea how this happened.
I got a black eye. From Linc.
We read a lot of books. Linc found a great place to do his reading.
My little boy loves riding on things. Can you tell that he needs a bike or something.
We got to meet our new neice/cousin. Molly Ann is such a little cutie. We even got to babysit her and Nathan a few weeks ago.
We went to Seven Peaks with Peter, Ashley and Owen. The only pictures I took were of Lincoln.
Linc went up and down the stairs thousands of times. He likes to try to stand up as he does.
We were generally happy about life.
And we are just plain cool.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Lincoln has gotten so grown up! I can't believe it! So cute! We miss having you guys as our neighbours!!

Heidi said...

sorry to see Lincoln is beating up on his Mommy! He sure is a cutie and looks soooo much like his Daddy did not so many years ago! :)

Carolyn said...

Great pics! Great update! What a cutie!