Todd and I are so excited about Christmas and spending time with Linc and each other. We have both been really busy for the past 4 months. Todd is finishing up the semester at BYU and loving the free time he is already starting to get. I think he has been on a permanent countdown since he started going to school a couple of years ago. He's ready to be out and in a career. I keep thinking he should enjoy it, but hey what do I know. The pregnant picture is from when I was 3 months.
Friday, December 11, 2009
You know, I've been feeling extremely grateful for being a mother lately. It seems like the more busy I am the more I miss just being "Mah-mi". The other day Lincoln cried when I left him at the babysitter's house (my lovely sister Megan). And I pretty much cried too. I had to listen to the music really loud so that I wouldn't get to school with red puffy eyes. I just need more time. More time to tickle, more time to teach him things, more time to explore, more time to play cars, and more time to cuddle.
On another note - I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW DIFFERENT TWO PREGNANCIES CAN BE! I have had a lot more harder time with this one. I mostly have been feeling one long round of nausea - since about 6 weeks along and I'm now almost 18 weeks. I feel pain - mostly in the lower back. Sometimes constant, sometimes shooting, sometimes all the way down my leg. Might just be my sciatic nerve. I hope that it doesn't last my entire pregnancy. With Lincoln all the symptoms of early pregnancy were a lot less and were gone just about now. All I can do is hope and pray I guess.
Todd and I are so excited about Christmas and spending time with Linc and each other. We have both been really busy for the past 4 months. Todd is finishing up the semester at BYU and loving the free time he is already starting to get. I think he has been on a permanent countdown since he started going to school a couple of years ago. He's ready to be out and in a career. I keep thinking he should enjoy it, but hey what do I know. The pregnant picture is from when I was 3 months.
Todd and I are so excited about Christmas and spending time with Linc and each other. We have both been really busy for the past 4 months. Todd is finishing up the semester at BYU and loving the free time he is already starting to get. I think he has been on a permanent countdown since he started going to school a couple of years ago. He's ready to be out and in a career. I keep thinking he should enjoy it, but hey what do I know. The pregnant picture is from when I was 3 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Lookin' cute prego, as always! Hope you start to feel better soon!
Post a Comment