We surprised Todd's parents for Christmas and last minute went to Maine for the holiday. We got there at 2am and still woke them up. That's how excited Todd was. Anyway here are a bunch of pics. I may or may not add captions.
The main cook. Mum did a wonderful job making food for so many people and adding us into their plans at the last minute. Gram was also a great hostess as we stayed at her house and there was always plenty for us to eat.
Christmas Eve.I am unsure what they were talking about at this point. Priceless that I got it on camera!
I actually got to read Luke 2 this year, but this was Grampy reading everyone some scriptures from 3rd Nephi I believe.
Love when she does this.
Gram and Daisy. Daisy is my niece and was born 2 months after Mercedes, but she is bigger. She has lots of rolls:) I don't know what it's like to have a chubby baby.
At Spencer and Ivy's house. Ivy made us Christmas breakfast. Eggs Benedict. She wasn't feeling well, but the food was delicious.
In Maine they say "Have the tree" when they say that you are going to open presents. So here we are "having our tree".
Even on such short notice Santa still managed to bring Lincoln some presents.
Gram got a big present from Bart (a new flat screen) and here she is opening some gifts that go with it. She was really confused about what they were for. Screen cleaner.
A wall mount. We did take a video of her opening the T.V. but it won't load so those personally interested can view it at another time when I figure it out:)
Mercedes took a nap during the good part so she got to open her presents later.Love their cheesy grins.



2 comments:
Loved seeing the Maine Christmas! Looks like tons of fun!
Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas!! Maybe someday in the future we will be able to spend the holidays with your family!!
Post a Comment