These lovely pants would even do the trick. It's too bad that they cost money. Something I don't have a lot of at the moment. Every time I see my Zumba instructor I get jealous of her workout clothes. They are so fun. Who wouldn't want to work out if you had something fun to put on. But I digress. The main point is that I have found something that I hope will motivate me.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
I "heart" Zumba
Lately I've been having a hard time pushing myself to go to the gym. Thinking of the time that it takes to get dressed, drive there, and then actually be motivated enough to run on the treadmill/elliptical or do weights can be overwhelming. Especially when it's the end of a long day and I just want to be home. Well I think I've found a solution. I've been doing Zumba now for a few months at my gym, but I can really only go on Saturdays because of my schedule. Well I'm gonna move things around and really try hard to get to Zumba 3 times a week. Who doesn't love to dance as a workout. Also my teacher is fabulous. I've had a few and she is pretty amazing. Plus once I can buy this awesome skort I will be in heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
So...I've never done Zumba and I don't know that I could! I'm not very coordinated (don't act surprised, it's just the truth), plus-I'm not a big fan of exercising with other people=especially when it involves moving like that :o) I have numerous friends that Zumba too though. Glad you found something you love!
So...I've never done Zumba and I don't know that I could! I'm not very coordinated (don't act surprised, it's just the truth), plus-I'm not a big fan of exercising with other people=especially when it involves moving like that :o) I have numerous friends that Zumba too though. Glad you found something you love!
Post a Comment