As with other places this winter has been very mild. I think we only got two snows that stayed longer than the morning and only a few more than that of any snow. Well after one said snow we decided to play outside. My sister and mother had snow pants for my kids (I had not bought any because of lack of snow) so we bundled up and went outside. Lincoln wanted to make a snowman and name him "Frosty" so we did. He kept wanting me to get him a hat after that until Frosty melted. He wouldn't believe me when I told him that it had to be a magic hat and we wouldn't be able to find one of those. Anyway here are some pictures from our afternoon together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Cute pics! Winter is back here in Maine - snowing right now.
Post a Comment