Well I officially have a four-year-old. I can't believe how the time has flown. I love my Lincoln and how much joy he brings to our little family. He is such a helpful little boy and will bring me diapers, tissues, and other things whenever I ask. He also has a great imagination. He always wants to play monsters, treasure map, or some other random game. He is a great snuggler and especially loves to come to my bed in the early morning and sleep for the last hour or two in our bed. I won't complain too much. He has really started to learn so much. I'm always surprised at the things he knows that I haven't taught him or that we talked about once a long time ago. He knows a lot about the church. He's quick to say I love you and he is really a great big brother. He wants to have another baby sister not a baby brother. (not an announcement) We love this little boy so much and even though he is very strong willed we are grateful every moment of the day that he is ours.
The Saturday before Lincoln's birthday we had a friend party with some of the kids from his Preschool. We played with water guns, bubbles, the new swing set, tag, and pin the wheel on Lightning McQueen.
This little girl did not want to participate in group pictures. She's a fiesty one. Adorable though.
Present time. He got a sprinkler, an Ironman, a water gun and bubble gun, money and candy. He was in heaven.
The cupcakes. We had an Avengers/Lightning McQueen theme.
A picture of the handsome man in my life.
On Sunday we had his family party since we would be in California on his actual birthday. We had a shared party with Bella since her birthday is 2 days before Lincoln's.
He got a lot of fun stuff I don't even remember it all, highlights were his scooter, a new Red Sox hat, a Mickey shirt and a Toy Story beach towel.
He wanted a football cake. This kid changed his mind daily on the type of cake he wanted so we just stuck with one he had said earlier that was easy to make. My mom made the cake. It is so nice not to have to worry about that at parties.
Happy 4th Birthday to my beautiful Lincoln. I love you so much and love to see you grow and change everyday.



1 comment:
Happy Birthday Lincoln! These boys are getting WAY too old WAY too fast! I can't believe there's only 1 more year until KINDERGARTEN!
Post a Comment