My summer has been crazy. So I never finished about our trip to California. We spent the majority of our time in Anaheim at Disneyland, California Adventure and we even traveled up one day to Hollywood Studios. I am not the best picture taker and so I stopped taking my camera after day one at Disneyland. (Don't worry my mother has a ton of pictures somewhere.)
Disneyland parade. We had so much fun watching the floats and the acts. They were really well done.Some of the characters we met. As you can tell only Lincoln would stand by them. Mercedes was terrified of the characters.
A group shot at our Character breakfast. We saw most of the characters here and I am glad we spent the extra money for it. Since I know that if we ever go again Lincoln will be too "old" to care about these guys. I was pretty sad that the Cars Land opened up 13 days after we left. Lincoln loves Cars right now and would have enjoyed that so much.
Mercedes at the thought of getting too close.
Very apprehensive.
A nice water area we found for the kids to play in while some of the adults went on a ride.
A little family picture outside of the Frog and Toad ride. All in all it was a fantastic trip and we are glad that we got to share it with some family. Now Lincoln wants to go to Disney World (Todd put that one into his head.) Anyone up for a trip in a few years?!





No comments:
Post a Comment