We love books at our house. And we have a lot of books to read. It helps that because of my teaching experience I already had a pretty nice library before I even got married, let alone had kids. But I also love to find new books - if only I had the money to just buy and buy and buy. Well maybe that wouldn't be a good thing. So if you ever need a good idea for a present for me, I really like children's books. Though you probably should give me a gift receipt in case I already have it;)
Mercedes will come into the office sometimes and grab about 20 books off of the shelf. Then she will look through them. Things have to be done in this order for her. She will not look at one book and then get another book, that is just not for her.Lincoln will look at books at night after Mercedes is in bed.
They both love having a story at night. I try to read a few books with them during the day too.



1 comment:
looks like you have a children's library of your very own - lucky kids (cute too)! :)
Post a Comment