Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Harry Potter Fanatics
Last night we went to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix with Eric, Mandy, and Amanda. The show was at 12:10 but we got there around 9:30ish. We played Phase 10 in the theater to pass the time. It was a good movie, although it does leave quite a bit out. Understandable when an almost 900 page book is being condensed to a two hour movie. The discussion afterward got Todd curious enough that he is going to start reading the books. So we are going to start buying them, YEAH!!! Because of our wait time in line, we had a pretty interesting run in with a group of girls at the ticket taker. They just sort of walked up and expected to get in line then. I said "Excuse me, we've been waiting in line for a long time." They didn't like that very much and tried to make excuses for cutting in line, but I wasn't going to let them do it in front of us. It was pretty interesting, and I don't think they like me very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Todd would probably like the books - I enjoyed them all. I listened to them on my morning walks. I've got to remember to put my name on the waiting list for the new one at our library. Glad you liked the movie. See you soon! :)
Post a Comment