Saturday, March 29, 2008
Don't Tell Me
Well I know you will all want to tell me I told you so after this, but I can't help myself from hoping. We went to the doctor on Thursday and we had an ultrasound. No surprise to anyone from the Dow side, he is measuring big. I don't know all of the exact numbers, but the doctor says he is measuring to be due on May 13th. That is 9 days early. The bad news is that my doctor won't induce just because of size. So hopefully, I will just be ready at that time, maybe my water will break. If I have to go a week over my actual due date (May 22nd), he will probably be huge. So everyone pray for me to go early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sorry Katie! We all sure know how you feel! Those Dow boys are a real problem when it comes to big babies :o) Just hope you go into labor on your own...
Post a Comment