Monday, March 3, 2008
Last Day
Well I just wanted to show everyone the pictures we took on the last day that Heidi and Albert were here before they officially went into the MTC. Todd wanted to take a few of the traditional pictures and we were more than willing to postpone saying goodbye. I really hate goodbyes and have to admit that I got teary eyed watching Todd and Ammon hug their parents. It was cute and I should have taken a picture, but I always forget the good moments. Anyway we will miss them dearly, especially when little baby comes. However, we are very excited about their mission and we can't wait to hear about everything that happens.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Thanks for sharing the pictures since we couldn't all be there!
Perfect! Thanks for getting the "traditional" pics. They are my favorites!
Post a Comment