Wednesday, May 28, 2008

HE'S HERE

Well, I just quickly wanted to let everyone know that our little boy finally decided to make his appearance into this world. He was born on Saturday, May 24, at 11:46 am. He weighed 9 lbs and 5 oz and was 20.5 inches long. Since I'm holding him and typing one-handed, I will write more later with some pictures.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

CONGRATS! I hope everything went well!

Saedi said...

Congratulations Katie and Todd! That is so exciting, and we are so happy for you. Megan told me about the delivery, you are one tough cookie! Can't wait to see the pictures of your little guy, your Mom showed me a few on her camera and he looks gorgeous!

Ashley said...

9 lbs 5 0z!!! How in the crap did Katie do that? That's huge! Props for her Katie and congratulations to you both! We're so happy and excited for you. Let us know when we can come and meet your little man.