Friday, May 30, 2008

Pictures

Well obviously I can't decide which pictures to put on, so here are a few to look at. Here is a picture at the hospital. A first family photo.

His hair sticks up in a little fohawk most of the time. I absolutely love it.
This is a picture from home.
Kind of a blurry picture, but it shows the fohawk off really well. And in this picture he is wearing his FBI onesie. Todd's friend had it made especially for Lincoln.
Here he is with his eyes semi open. It is so fun to just sit and hold him when he is awake.

He has finally started to get into a routine at night, so I can actually get a few hours of sleep after each time he wakes up. Someday I'll figure everything out so I can get a routine during the day as well. We are so happy to finally have him here. Sometimes I just look at him and wonder how he fit inside of me. It is amazing.

5 comments:

Rheanna said...

He's so handsome! Hope your enjoying your new little man.

Heidi said...

Well, Lincoln - you are here and you are wonderful!!

Carolyn said...

Great pictures. He's a cutie!

Megan said...

Gotta love him. He is so stinkin adorable. Can't wait to get some yummy baby snuggles.

Susannah said...

How sweet! I'm so happy for both of you. Lincoln's already a big Dow boy. It will be fun to see all of his changes.