Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Lake Powell
Well the first week of August Todd and I went to Lake Powell with my family. Megan's in-laws own a house boat down there that we got to stay on. It had five bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a nice kitchen/living area. We had so much fun. We swam, we rode the molecule (ask us sometime), we wakeboarded (well I did anyway), we kneeboarded, we played games, and just generally relaxed. I can honestly say it was the most "vacation" vacation I've ever had. I loved it and so did Todd.
Here is the houseboat we stayed on. Up on top there is a slide that has a drop off of about 15 feet. I only went on it once. I'm not one for heights. The boat was nice because it had air conditioning, although it didn't work a few times which made it pretty hot. As long as it was during the day we could just jump in the lake though. We also had a pontoon boat and two wave runners. Todd liked to ride around on the wave runners and one time I knocked us both off and made Todd lose his sunglasses. He was pretty sad about that.
Here is Gracee, my mom, Chad, and Alisha eating at one of the many wonderful meals we had. Chris and Levor totally spoiled us with food. We had so many good things to eat - my favorite were the breakfasts. I love breakfast food, especially pancakes, yummy.
Linc in his life jacket. A little big, but still a life saver.
McKenna in her cute little swimsuit. She is a pistol and I love her little attitude.
They look so much alike when they sleep. The bedrooms were basically a bed, but we weren't there too much anyway.
On the pontoon. The first shoulder ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Looks like a really fun time.
Post a Comment