Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day

Well today I started with the kids back to school. It was a very "interesting" day. I can honestly say I've never had a worse day in my teaching career. I was going to go on and explain about it, but then I thought about how I would feel on the opposite side of things. So, I guess you just get to wonder and maybe someday in person I will explain. On the bright side of things I have some very cute kids in my class. I hope that the year goes well and I never have a day like today again.

2 comments:

Rheanna said...

Sorry your first day was so rough, Hopefully the rest of the week will go better!

Heidi said...

We were sad to hear about your first day not going well. We hope things improve as the days go by.