Friday, September 5, 2008

Working Mom

Sorry about the lack of blogs lately. I first of all have to say how great I think working moms are. It has been really a hard adjustment for me to work and to be a mom. (Not that I don't think full time mothers are awesome, I mean that is what I aspire to be.) And I only work half time! So for anyone out there who is a full time worker and a full time mom, props to you. I'm still working on the adjustments. It is probably a little bit harder being a teacher because I always feel like there is more that I want to do, but when I get home to see Linc, I don't want to do anything else. It probably is even made harder to do work at home when I get so worn out and stressed at school anyway that I just don't want to bring it home. 26 little five year olds can really take a lot of energy. I really wish I could just stay home all day with my beautiful babe. But I do love the blessing of having this particular job and in this particular school, despite my many complaints. It really worked out perfectly to have Lincoln so close to where I work so I minimize time away from him.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I saw Todd today at the bank and he gave me your guys' blog address. It's really fun to see what your cute little boy looks like since he was born right after you left the ward! Steve and I think it's really cute that you call him Linc.