Some of you look at this and think, uh the dreaded pacifier, binky, passy, etc. For me I think, Oh how I love thee. I wish that my son loved thee again. So recently, last four nights, my son has realized that the binky helps him to fall asleep. He also realizes that he doesn't like that. So now he refuses to have the pacifier in his mouth at all. He gets very tired and won't go to sleep now. Instead he screams, and screams, and screams. So the dreaded cry - it - out stage is here. If it would work, I might rock him to sleep or something of the sort, but the babe won't let me do that either. He just knows and starts to fuss as soon as we get into his bedroom. I'm thankful that at least he still sleeps for about 10 hours at night, just getting there takes about 2 hours. We are definitely praying for this stage to pass.
Monday, September 29, 2008
UUUGGGHHH!!
Some of you look at this and think, uh the dreaded pacifier, binky, passy, etc. For me I think, Oh how I love thee. I wish that my son loved thee again. So recently, last four nights, my son has realized that the binky helps him to fall asleep. He also realizes that he doesn't like that. So now he refuses to have the pacifier in his mouth at all. He gets very tired and won't go to sleep now. Instead he screams, and screams, and screams. So the dreaded cry - it - out stage is here. If it would work, I might rock him to sleep or something of the sort, but the babe won't let me do that either. He just knows and starts to fuss as soon as we get into his bedroom. I'm thankful that at least he still sleeps for about 10 hours at night, just getting there takes about 2 hours. We are definitely praying for this stage to pass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
None of my kids ever took a pacifier. They never liked them at all. You'll probably be better off in the long run if he isn't addicted to one. I've heard they're difficult to wean away. Lincoln is so handsome! It looks like his hair has really lightened up.
What a little stinker...It really stinks when they decide that bed time is no fun but hopefully the stage won't last too long..:)
Katie! what a funny little baby
Post a Comment