Friday, October 3, 2008

Disclaimer

Okay there is a disclaimer on this video, you sometimes have to make goofy noises to get your child to laugh. This is one of the first times that Linc laughed. I think it was taken about 2 weeks ago, I just forgot to put it on here. I love his laugh.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Isn't amazing that we adults and parents have to make all these funny noises and faces when other children can just look at them and they laugh...How unfair..I guess they just know who the fund ones are.

Carolyn said...

I don't know if there's anything better than listening to babies laugh! How fun!

Unknown said...

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!!!!

Go to my blog to see what that means.

Clark said...

Great video. All our baby can do is cry, so I'm thinking about taking a video of that for everyone to watch.