Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Highchair


Well we got a new highchair for Lincoln. Many of you may ask how we can spend so much money on baby things. I will answer that with an "I don't know." When Todd and I got married, I realized that there were a lot of things where he was good at it and I was bad at it or vice versa. We seemed really compatible in so many areas. It didn't take long, however, to realize that we are both bad at spending money. We just can't seem to keep any in our pockets, it burns a whole if we don't spend it soon enough. Spending money on Linc is even easier than on ourselves, so I guess that is why we have so much stuff for him. Some of it we don't even use, like the mobile that I had to have for his crib. It really just gets in the way. But nevertheless, we are trying to be better, and hopefully we have enough baby stuff for awhile.
It is really nice to have a highchair because Lincoln feels left out if he isn't at the table when we are eating. This way we don't have to hold him and worry about our food ending up in our laps or in his.

1 comment:

Jenn Miyamoto said...

It is easy for me to spend money on Kaylee! It's great though...I love it!!