Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Love This.....

Well I absolutely love when Lincoln falls asleep like this. However, I don't like when he wakes up by throwing up. Todd and I were pretty sick this weekend and have been praying and hoping that Linc wouldn't get it. Well he threw up twice today. So sad. I hope that he doesn't get any worse though.

4 comments:

Rheanna said...

I have to agree, I love when they fall asleep like that. Sorry he was throwing up-it's the worst when any child 2 and under is sick like that because they just can't take get the "throw up in the bucket" concept :o) Hope he feels better soon

Heidi said...

So sweet! We put this pictre of him sleeping on our desktop.

Jenn Miyamoto said...

He's so cute! I can't believe how quickly time flies by! We miss seeing you guys, but enjoy being able to catch up through the blog.

Jessica said...

What an adorable little boy you guys have--this is my first time seeing him! I hope that things are going well. How's work Katie? It sounds like it is quite the adjustment. Keep on keeping on and smile while you are at it. You will come to enjoy work sooner than you know. :)

Glad to see you guys-via the blog!