Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just Pictures

Well Linc and I like to go on walks about 2 or 3 times a week (a little less lately). Lincoln does so well in the stroller, he stays in there for an hour and a half with no complaint. Here are some cute pictures I took of him after our walk today and by the way the one of him sitting up, is the first of its kind. He is starting to sit for very short periods of time.




2 comments:

Heidi said...

We put one of these pictures on our desktop and I talk to Lincoln when I look at it. I say, "Hello there, you handsome boy! How are you this morning? Grammy loves you! and can hardly wait to meet you when we get back!"

Megan said...

He is such a sweetheart when he is happy!!:) He just loves to be on the move I think..He loves seeing new things..