Friday, November 7, 2008
Marines?
Well Todd has recently been thinking of a few different directions to go with his life. The first was being a cop. We looked into it and there were some pros and cons and eventually the cons won that argument. Well now Todd has been thinking about ROTC with the Marines. We have been looking into it a lot. I'm mostly worried about him getting sent to Iraq for a long time and obviously the worst case scenario him being killed. Otherwise it has some really good pros for our family. I guess we'll update you all as soon as we figure it all out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
no more FBI huh? No matter what you decide, I'll always consider Todd to be one of the few and the proud (in a humble way of course).
It's a big decision - think long and hard.
Ok Katie..I am thinking time for a new post:)!!!WE are ready to see some more fun pics of your family.
Post a Comment