Monday, November 3, 2008
My Little Tiger
For Halloween we dressed Linc up as a tiger. He was absolutely adorable. He was pretty mellow all day and just sat there letting me take pictures. I don't think he knew what to think of the costume and all the kids. After teaching I went to pick him up and took him back to the school to see the Halloween parade. He was so cute to watch. Megan brought McKenna to come and watch with us. She was so cute in her little witch costume. Then we went around downtown American Fork to trick or treat for a littl while. It was fun. That was all that we did since he is still so little. We did go grocery shopping though. Walmart and Costco are heaven on Halloween night, I'd recommend it to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
He's getting so big and cuter all the time! I love the costume. I had to run into the grocery store Halloween too and loved it. The parking was great too!
lincoln is so dang cute! you guys have a darling baby boy! and LOVED the outfit even though I'm not a big fan of halloween :)
I love the little costume! It is so so cute!
Post a Comment