Sunday, January 25, 2009
Porter Rockwell
Our new nephew was born on Friday evening and his name is Porter. Not Porter Rockwell though, I just think it's funny. He came in about 2 ounces less than Linc, so he is a big boy. But still very little. We all instantly fell in love with this sweet tempered little man. I don't think McKenna has really figured out that he is going to be staying at their house forever now. She just loves babies. Congratulations Megan and Jim (I tried not to give too many details so that she could when she gets the chance). I'm posting some pictures for my sister in Iowa, so there are a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Man I love that little guy!! He is of course the cutest little baby boy ever..:)and I can say that because I am his mommy..:)
Post a Comment