Well since I haven't really posted in awhile I just wanted to let you all know what we have been doing lately. Mostly I mean Lincoln, but hey he's what you all are looking for anyway.

Keeping clean, chewing on everything. Lincoln loves taking a bath in the big tub. He can't decide if he likes the drain or the washrag better. He'll crawl back and forth from one end to the other and he loves to splash the water. It's so cute.

Snuggling Daddy. Well he loves to do this and watch TV at the same time. We are starting him young. We definitely treasure the moments when he actually snuggles with us, because they are few and far between.

Climbing up the stairs. The first one anyway. He only goes up to the second stair and sometimes falls backwards off of them or I rescue him.

Looking for a new bed. Lincoln loves to crawl on the kitchen floor. It must be the different texture/temperature. But he likes to go out there and either play with the rug or pound on the stove.
Crawling. Linc's been doing this since about Christmas, but I finally got some video of it to put on the blog.
Well we've been busy as you can tell, but we are definitely having fun watching our little boy become not so little anymore.
2 comments:
Thanks so much for the update! What a cute boy Lincoln X. Dow is!!! We love the crawling video - he's a traveling man!
So Todd, how does Lincoln like 24?
What a cute kid. He can really move, too! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment