This last weekend we had Hyrum, Payton, and Alec overnight while Rheanna and Justin went on a trip with some friends. It was a fun experience. We played some Wii. Hyrum absolutely loved all of the games. He really wanted to play the car game a lot. At first Payton and Hyrum would just be going in circles for about 10 minutes before I would ask if one of them would like some "help". But by the end Hyrum could actually finish the race all by himself. Payton on the other hand would just kind of give up and just have her car sit in the middle of the track. However, when I asked if she would like help, she would always decline saying that she could do it. Alec was so cute just watching and trying to play when they put down the controllers. Rheanna I do promise though that we really didn't play the Wii for the whole weekend. It was a lot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
The kids had a great time. Thank you SOOOOOOO much! We owe you a big one!
I'm so jealous that you guys have a Wii! How fun! The kids look like they had a blast!
Post a Comment