Saturday, January 3, 2009

Swimming



When we were in Iowa this past week we did so many fun things. I can't even believe how busy we were or how fast the week went by. We had so much fun and truly enjoyed our vacation. I'll be posting over the next few days some of our adventures, but for now here is a little sneak peek. While we were in Iowa my parents took us to their gym where we got to go swimming. Lincoln was in a life jacket and just loved sitting there. He was very serious the whole time, but he just looked so relaxed, it was adorable. I love how he crosses his feet. He does this sometimes and I just laugh everytime.

7 comments:

Claire said...

I LOVE how he crosses his feet like he's so relaxed and there's nothing in the world he'd rather be doing! he is a cutie and we're glad you guys had fun with your family and got back safe! see you soon!

Heidi said...

soooooooo cute!!!!

Carolyn said...

I love it! He does look like he's taking the swimming thing very seriously!

Ashley said...

OK excuse me, could your family picture be cuter?! LOVE THAT! We are having a boy! To answer your comment and in case you haven't read the update on our blog yet.
We miss you guys and need to come see you. Soon!

Megan said...

What a little cutie. That is sweet that he likes the water Kenna hated it for like the first 9 months of life. Looks like you guys had a fun time.

Megan said...

Alright Katie..I think it is definitely time for a new post..Let's see what you got.:)

Michelley said...

That is one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen. You should seriously submit that to a magazine! :-)