Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas - a little late







Well I know it is a little bit late, but here are some pictures of our Christmas. Lincoln enjoyed the wrapping paper and bows a lot better than any of his actual presents. It was fun to watch when we tried to help him open the presents. He was more interested in trying to eat the paper than actually seeing what was underneath. Todd and I both got a lot of good gifts. My favorites were an iPod shuffle and a green jogging suit. A few of the things I got Todd were a new shirt and some new ties. I always have a hard time shopping for ties for him because he is very picky. But he liked them both, yay. We also had a great time in Iowa for Christmas Day and the week after. We flew home on Christmas Eve. Lincoln was really good on the plane. He definitely got spoiled at Mimi and Papa's. He also loved playing with his cousins and aunts and uncle. He loves little kids, they can make him laugh so easily.



Ian was so cute playing with Linc's Christmas presents. Ian loved Lincoln. It was funny to watch him try to play with Linc.


We got to see my grandpa and his wife, so Linc got a picture with his cousins and his great-grandfather.


For New Year's Eve we went to the church and played games. There was also a chili cookoff. I didn't eat any of that because I don't like beans, but it was very fun nonetheless.






The goodbye. It's always hard to leave family after a visit. It would be nice to live by all of our family and see them as often as we could. I guess we'll have to wait for the afterlife for that!

2 comments:

mandy said...

buying ties for eric is the same! sometimes i choose the right one and then other times he looks at me like i'm crazy!

Megan said...

What a fun Christmas!!! Lincoln is so fun. I think he would live off of paper if you'd let him..:) And as for living close to all the family all you have to do is committ to living in Utah and then we could maybe get the rest out here..:)