Well, I know it's been awhile and nothing really has happened for me to blog about. I'm just not one of those creative people who are great about writing about everyday things. I just usually end up sounding lame, so I won't be doing that. We are all doing well, enjoying the spring. Todd is enjoying being out of school for the summer and spending more time with Lincoln. I have been trying to find a full time job for next year - ughh in so many ways. Lincoln has gotten his second tooth and is still getting into everything. He loves to eat tissues or any other soft product like that. He likes to pull all of his diapers out of the tv stand everyday. He loves stairs (just not going down yet). He loves playing with other kids (or poking their eyes out and pulling their hair anyway.) I can't believe how the past year has flown by. Well here are a couple of cute pics/video of Linc. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment