Thursday, April 9, 2009

Outside

Earlier this week when it was so beautiful outside Lincoln and I went to the park and took a little walk. Lincoln loves swinging and watching all of the kids that are playing at the playground. After swinging and watching the kids we walked back home. I put him in the grass to take some pictures and it is so funny to watch him in the grass. He doesn't really like the feeling of grass, so it is the only time that I can count on him to sit in the same spot for more than 2 seconds. He also likes to try and eat leaves, trash, grass, anything that he can reach in his little semi circle. If I turn my head for a second, he usually has something in his mouth when I turn back around. It is fun to watch him when he goes through new experiences. I took a lot of pictures of him so hope you like them.








3 comments:

Heidi said...

We love the pictures! Lincoln, you are growing fast and learning so much. Love you!!!

Carolyn said...

His hair is so blonde! He's adorable!

Ashley said...

Seriously the most gorgeous little guy! We're so excited to be moving so close to you guys! Only a few more weeks..Wahoo!