Friday, August 28, 2009
First Day of School
I thought I would post my version of the first day of Kindergarten - whew I'm glad it's over. Putting it in the words of one of my cute kids "Man, Kindergarten is hard work!" I concur. I guess I forgot how tiring a full day of teaching is. I feel like all I have done is talk for the last two days. The first week (even month) of school is so crazy. Just trying to teach all the kids the procedures for simple things - like how to walk down the hall quietly, when to get a drink, how to sit on the carpet, and on and on - seems constant. My students were probably bored out of their minds for a good part of the day, but we did do some fun things. I just hope that my kids had as good of time as Hyrum did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment