Wednesday, August 12, 2009

School

I can't believe how the summer has flown by. I can't believe that in 5 days I won't be seeing this as much as I do now. I can't believe that I will know about 50 new little faces two weeks from now. I can't believe how hard it already is. I can't believe I've already cried. I can't believe there are people who do this more because of want than need. I can't believe I have two more years of this. Ugghh.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

OH girlfriend! I'm so glad we are so close to each other now! It's good to know that there's someone out there that feels the same as I do. You can do it! Only 2 more years....

Megan said...

You can do it Katie!! I know it seems hard now and like it will be such a long time but it will go fast and then you will be done!!

Heidi said...

Too cute!

Hana Anderson said...

Katie I can't believe how much your little boy has grown. You are a great teacher! lucky little kids