through the eyes of a Kindergartener. I never thought I would get so many funny comments this time because I didn't last time I was pregnant. I guess that is the difference between a first grader and a Kindergartener. I just wanted to share some of the hilarious things I get to hear quite often.
"Mrs. Dow your belly is getting BIGGER" - told to me everyday by one little girl. I actually refuse to accept the fact that it gets bigger everyday.
Child - "How did the baby get in your tummy?"
Me - "When a mommy and daddy love each other they can make a baby."
Child - "But how did it get in your tummy?"
Me - "That is a great question to ask your mommy or daddy."
The next day as I am thinking I have put off that question another child says to me - "Mrs. Dow, I know how you got the baby into your tummy."
Me- "Oh, really, how?"
Child #2 - "You ate it!"
Now I really couldn't stop giggling after this one. It's funny to see what parents come up with to tell their child the ins and outs of life. I'm going to have to come up with something good for when my children start asking this question.
I've also got the question of how do I get the baby out of my tummy to which I have replied that the doctor takes it out. "But how? Does it come out of your mouth?" Yet another question for mommy and daddy I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
haha! love those comments! can't wait to hear what my kids come up with near the end of the year. All I get is "you need to tell that baby to stop making you sick so you can come to school"...ya tell me about it! Happy teaching!
:-)
Post a Comment