Can you tell what he loves?
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
My Big Boy
Well for the last week and a half Lincoln has been sleeping in a toddler bed! I'll admit I was terrified to make this big step. Not only did it mean that my baby isn't really such a baby anymore, but it also to me it meant a lot of freedom that I wasn't ready to give him. But we knew that we wanted to do it before Mercedes is born because they will be sharing a room. We also didn't want to be fighting with him when Todd's parents got here. We didn't know how long and hard the transition would be. Surprisingly he has done pretty great. The first night we had to put him back into bed about 10 times and the next two nights it was only one. Now he pretty much stays in bed and falls asleep on his own. He even stays in bed after his nap until I go get him. He has had a little bit more wake ups in the middle of the night which is the only downfall. I hope that it is just the newness of being in a different bed.

Can you tell what he loves?
Can you tell what he loves?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
He looks so cute and grown up in his toddler bed!
Cute!!
He has SUCH an adorable smile!!
Post a Comment