On March 5th, we had a professional development day at school that I chose not to attend because they would mainly be talking about things that would be happening next year. Since I will not be returning to teaching next year(!!!!!!!) I didn't think it was pertinent that I should attend. So, I stayed home with Lincoln and we had a blast. We started off the day playing in the snow. It had snowed heavily through the night and we had quite a good layer in the morning. So I put on his snow clothes - about the first time he wore them - and layered myself up as well as I could. Mind you that my coat hasn't been able to close this past month. We went out and Linc stomped around a bit. I found out that's all he really likes to do. He did NOT like it when I tried to get him to sit in the snow or even play with it in his gloves. So, I decided to clean off some neighbors cars as best I could with a big belly and my impairment of being short, while he stomped around in the newly fallen snow. I'm not sure if my neighbors ever even saw my efforts because the snow really started melting about 9:00 in the morning. I think it was all gone by noon. We had fun anyway and there's nothing like being lazy during a day you should normally be at work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
He's so adorable!
Post a Comment