Being sick when you are pregnant is the worst. You are already miserable when you are sleeping and this can make it ten times worse. Tossing and turning all night long instead of just half of the night. Waking up your husband and crying because you don't know what to do. Just laying around because your back hurts already and the head cold is making you dizzy. Worst of all you don't really want to take any medicine because it could hurt the baby. What we do for these beautiful little children. Sorry about the rant. Here are a few pregnant pics for ya.
About 23 weeks.
And this last one was earlier this week. Almost 27 weeks. Plus I know I am huge. Please do not feel the need to tell me this. I am only 5 feet tall by the way.



2 comments:
You look great!
I think you are lovely and I love your polka dot shirt. The next person who tells you that you are huge earns a punch in the nose from me...:)
Post a Comment