Monday, August 16, 2010
Bubbles and Circles
I'm not sure if I've mentioned before how much Lincoln loves bubbles. JK. Anyway, if I would let him that is all this kid would do. He loves blowing bubbles, dumping out bubbles, chasing bubbles, pushing his bubble mower, etc. Lincoln is really getting so smart. On Saturday night we were at a hotel and Lincoln points to the ceiling and says "syercle mom" (Circle). I was wondering what he was talking about but I just said okay and kept on changing his diaper. After he said it a few more times I looked up and there was a small plastic circle on the ceiling. He did this again in church on Sunday. It was so funny. I knew that he knew what a circle was on his placemat at home, but I did not know that he was able to point out other circles. I can't believe how big he is getting. He also loves to watch the Letter Factory movie and is starting to pick up on some of the sounds. I really need to be a better "teacher" and help him out a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Bubbles are the best! We love the letter factory and talking words factory here in our home! Looks like you're doing great with 2!
Post a Comment