Last week I made a hasty decision and went with my parents to Iowa. I decided on Saturday afternoon and we left on Sunday morning. I had a fun time with my parents and other family. The only horrible thing was the weather. It was hot and humid. I think the heat index was like 110 everyday. It totally sucked. Anyway to get the kids and I back to Utah my parents drove us to Cheyenne where we met Todd. We all went out to eat for dinner and then spent the night there. The next day we went to Sacrament meeting and then went to see the "Big Boy" train in a park. It was HUGE. It was one of 25 built and there are 8 left I think. Anyway Lincoln loved it. He wanted to get on it so bad, but of course it was fenced in. I can totally see why after seeing how big it is and what a liability it would be if someone got hurt.
My parents and my kiddos.My little family in front of the "big boy".
This is the engine with a little perspective.
My little boy is so stinkin cute!




No comments:
Post a Comment