Thursday, September 16, 2010

Camping

On Labor Day weekend our ward had their annual campout. Todd and I decided that it would be fun to take the kids and go. We bought a tent and a few other little things to make the stay a little more comfortable and then headed up to Maple Dell on Friday night. We had a good time. The only thing I would change about next time is definitely bring the pack-n-play. Cedes is so much more used to sleeping in her own bed than with us. It didn't get too cold either. We had a nice dinner and breakfast with the ward. It was coldest after we were sitting around for awhile at breakfast time. Luckily we already had everything packed up before breakfast so we left pretty soon after. These two kids decided that 10:00 pm to 6:00 am would be sufficient sleep. I really tried for a nap when we got home, but they weren't having that either. Oh well, we had fun, and now I know what I would do to make it better next time.
Inside the tent.
Lincoln standing by our new tent. Yes I did trip on those strings a couple of times.
I didn't take any pictures on Friday night, so these are of us packing up on Saturday morning.


He loved carrying around this little flashlight.

No comments: