Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Another Year

I realized as I sat here looking at someone else's blog that was posted on November 17 that I had never said a word about my anniversary.  Well, Todd and I have been married for 4 years now, and despite my sad lack of shouting out about it I really am grateful.  Four years may not be a long time in the grand scheme of things, but I feel like we've done a lot and been very blessed in these last four years.  Here are some of the things that have happened in the past four years.
-We were very blessed with a beautiful baby boy, Lincoln, that is now a crazy two year old.
-We were joined by our little angel, Mercedes, who loves to smile and laugh at us.
-Todd got accepted to BYU.
-Todd also went through quite a few career choices, but we feel like we are finally settled on one.
-We've been on lots of trips, a few to Maine, some to Iowa (and Lake Mozingo), and one to San Diego.
-We've spent way too much money.
-We celebrated our four year anniversary ALONE in a hotel in Salt Lake City.
-We have eaten a lot of yummy food and discovered new things together including Sweet Tooth Fairy and Shirley's Bakery.
-We've been on a few diets and gained and lost weight.
-We've been in three different wards.
-We've planned and dreamed what our future will be like when school is over.
-We've cleaned out two classrooms and set up one.
-I've seen three different Kindergarten classes.
-We've been blessed with 11 nieces and nephews in the last four years.
Probably a lot more has happened, but my sleep deprived brain can't think of anything else good to put on here.  We've had a great four years and hope to have many more four years together.

2 comments:

Rheanna said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe you've had 11 nieces and nephews in 4 years-crazy!!!!!!! :o)

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.